The Aventura Girl loves ice cream - but she's also into taste testing and taking on a dare.
She loves dresses, but she is totally fine with rocking board shorts and t-shirt on her way out the door to meet up with the neighbourhood kids.
If your little miss fits into this description, then the Aventura Girl is the perfect Brave Soles match for her.
- Made of locally sourced leather
- Handcut, upcycled tire soles
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
This style is a great fit for most feet: from narrow to slightly wider than average.
This style also has moderate arch support, which is helpful for those with high arches.
We do not recommend the Aventura for those with painful bunions, as the strap will most likely constrict them.
Find our women's shoe sizing chart here.
This shoe is ideal for:
This shoe is not ideal for:
It's easy and wise to take care of your leather accessories. Doing this gives you peace of mind AND makes your products age better and keep their beautiful shine.
We suggest the following:
- Clean them with a cotton cloth or a soft bristled brush to wipe away dirt.
- Apply leather conditioner (our favourite is Leather Better) with a soft cloth and rub thoroughly and evenly onto leather surface. Gently buff after a brief drying time.