The Kaitlin is for the lady with an independent spirit.
Like her namesake, this sandal is sassy, funky and always up for a great party.
The Kaitlin is a fresh, updated take on a classic gladiator sandal.
With an intricate design that values comfort above all else, the Kaitlin sandal is ready to take on the world.
- Made of locally sourced leather
- Handcrafted tire soles made from upcycled tires sourced in the Dominican Republic
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole made from high quality EVA foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Handmade by artisan shoemakers in the Dominican Republic
This style is great for feet that need a little extra room in unique places. Because of the multiple straps, it allows for extra give that will mould to your feet.
Also, due to the forward position of the toe straps, this style won’t restrict bunions on average width feet.
This style is not recommended for those with extremely narrow feet or thicker ankles.
Find our women's shoe sizing chart here.
This shoe is ideal for:
This shoe is not ideal for:
It's easy and wise to take care of your leather accessories. Doing this gives you peace of mind AND makes your products age better and keep their beautiful shine.
We suggest the following:
- Clean them with a cotton cloth or a soft bristled brush to wipe away dirt.
- Apply leather conditioner (our favourite is Leather Better) with a soft cloth and rub thoroughly and evenly onto leather surface. Gently buff after a brief drying time.