Crafted in partnership with Jazz Aviation and named after the Hamilton, Ontario International airport.
The Munro inspires those who need a little something to help them feel like the essentials are all in one place.
You don't have a lot of time to keep digging around in the bottomless bag on your shoulder, so why not keep them together?
The possibilities are endless.
Use it for your makeup. Toss it in your backpack as a pencil case. Keep jewelry in it for travel. Use it as a catch-all carry case. The bottom line is, like the city that Munro serves, you can simply choose to make it your own!
Available in Cloudy Grey and Atlantic Blue.
Sourced via our partnership with Jazz Aviation.
- Made of upcycled leather sourced from former airplane seats from Jazz Aviation.
- Provides an eco-friendly, sustainable alternative to new leather
- Handcrafted by artisans in the Dominican Republic.
- Sides and bottom are made from upcycled tire inner tubes sourced from the Dominican Republic
- High-quality zipper
- Easy to clean interior
- Dimensions: 7 3/4" x 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" - 19.6cm x 8.2cm x 8.2cm
It's easy and wise to take care of your leather accessories. Doing this gives you peace of mind AND makes your products age better and keep their beautiful shine.
We suggest the following:
- Clean them with a cotton cloth or a soft bristled brush to wipe away dirt.
- Apply leather conditioner (our favourite is Leather Better) with a soft cloth and rub thoroughly and evenly onto leather surface. Gently buff after a brief drying time.