The Bravo Upcycled Aircraft Leather Baby Booties
The Bravo Baby Booties are the first of their kind - ever. These little booties come with a story of travel and distant memories of faraway places they have already visited.
Yes, you read that correctly: these baby booties are hand crafted in Canada from upcycled plane seat leather from Jazz Aviation. Hand cut, hand stitched and cleaned with care, they are ready to make new memories.
These baby booties are:
- Durable, breathable, lightweight, and extremely comfortable on precious little feet.
- Individually crafted, these uniquely designed soft soles are made with luxurious soft leather uppers.
- Slip resistant leather sole for peace of mind
- Handcrafted in Ontario, Canada by Adrianne Assenheim, founder of Brave New Soles*
- Made with 100% reclaimed leather from Jazz Aviation and using Eco-sustainable suede leather laces
**Please note: these baby booties are a limited time offer and are made to order. They will ship for a December 10th delivery date.
*Brave Soles is proud to partner with Adrianne Assenheim, founder of "Brave New Soles" Baby Booties. Every pair of Brave New Soles is crafted by hand. Soft, comfortable and heirloom quality, these little kicks are a wardrobe staple as singular as their wearer.
Adrianne began making shoes in Undergrad as an apprentice for Jeff Churchill of Jitterbug Boy Footwear, creating for Lord of the Rings: The Musical, and the Cirque du Soleil shows O, Ka, and Love. Upon receiving her MFA in Design for Stage and Film from NYU, Adrianne worked on and off Broadway before moving back home to Canada.
Adrianne crafted the first pair of Brave New Soles six years ago, after the birth of her first son. Spending hours sourcing the best leather offcuts from the theatrical, fashion and upholstery industries and the finest quality ribbon laces from Japan, Adrianne finds joy in surrounding herself with these tiny clippings - making connections between colour and texture.